This is the easiest recipe in the entire world. Here’s what you’ll need:
1 pound of boneless, skinless, chicken breast
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 packet of Ranch Seasoning
1 pinch of thyme (fresh or dried is fine!)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese to taste
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, ranch, thyme, salt & pepper.
- Take out the chicken and with a small brush gently paste the mix on the chicken until covered.
- In a medium to large sauce pan, place another tablespoon of olive oil or non-stick spray.
- Once hot, place the chicken on the pan and cook through. (usually 7 minutes per side)
- 2 minutes before taking the chicken off, place the parmesan on top and wait for it to melt.
Serve with your favorite sides. I like it with Kale and Potatoes.
This can serve about 3-4 people OR it makes a great lunch of dinner meal prep for the week.
Self Care, self flare.